Elektrobau Heinz Meissner GmbH & Co. KG is a medium-sized company with around 110 employees. Since 1966, we have been manufacturing and distributing innovative products in the field of cable assembly. Our customers include well-known automotive suppliers as well as customers from the electrical and automation engineering sectors. As we are continuously growing, we are always looking for committed and determined employees for our location in Verl/Germany.
We offer you
- a future-oriented workplace with a broad range of responsibilities
- A varied and interesting range of tasks and attractive remuneration commensurate with performance
- A good working atmosphere and many additional benefits in the areas of pension provision, health or further training
- all the advantages of an owner-managed family business
- Freedom for personal and professional development
Please send us your detailed application with salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
Electronics technician/mechatronics technician/fitter (m/f/d)
- Maintenance, servicing and set-up of fully automatic cutting machines, welding machines, soldering devices and crimping machines
- Analysis and documentation of faults, troubleshooting and development of solutions to reduce faults (CIP)
- Production of samples according to drawing specifications
- You have completed vocational training, appropriate further training and initial professional experience in the maintenance and servicing of industrial plants
- You recognise technical correlations
- Process-oriented as well as independent and structured way of working
- Willingness to work two shifts
- You are a team player and have a sense of responsibility
Production workers (m/f/d)
Full-time/part-time employee for light machine work and small parts assembly. Willingness to work shifts (early and late shifts) should be present.
Temporary workers (m/f/d)
Employee on a mini-job basis for small parts assembly in production. Flexible working hours within the framework of the early shift are offered.